Thursday, May 22, 2008

Boycott TV news

Enough of the sexist, misogynistic speech of the media.

Since when is it acceptable to call Hillary a white b*tch?!

I can live without TV and radio. In fact, I turned off radio in 1990 and I haven't missed it. Not once. That is for certain. I have the Internet to pick and choose news and information from reliable sources and bloggers.

Egalia offers the background so go read and learn.

Republican pundit Alex Castellanos who called Hillary the B-word needs to go. Pronto!

CNN has capitulated "to pleas from the Obama campaign to suspend pro Hillary pundits Paul Begala, James Carville and Robert Zimmerman in the interests of being fair and balanced." Can you believe it? Screw CNN. Off with news networks. They offer hype, propaganda, and anti-female narratives.

I'm expressing my dissent by boycotting the media and it has been 24 hours. I do. Not. Miss. It. At. All.

No more BS. No more misogyny. No more junk allowed in my home.

Watch the YouTube courtesy egalia.



The boycott is on! Will you join me?